Saturday 14 July 2012

Project: Inpiration

photo
With hardly having received letters for the last 2 months I have hardly been to the post office which has resulted in me also not going to the library but as my sister needed me to post a card for her I decided to take my niece to the library. This also meant that I could leave another envelope somewhere so decided to choose a book from their new book range as I always head straight for that section when I managed to settle my niece down to enjoy the children books. My niece really wanted to borrow a book on Tuesday so I let her and decided on Thursday to return it. Whilst there I decided to check the new books and they were left exactly how I had left them on Tuesday in a big mess... so no one had even looked or taken the envelope. Hopefully they have by now!

I choose this one to go in the book because it has text on the paper. I also managed to start using my new frame rubber stamps on the front of the envelopes.

I've nearly finished decorating all the envelopes that I have created so far so I really need to make an effort to leave them in some of the following places....
  • bus stop
  • cafe
  • toilets (hopefully disabled ones but usually those are locked here and those who are in a wheel chair have to try and contact someone to open the door).
  • a weight loss section
  • a flower garden
  • bicycle
  • milkman
  • and any other random places that come to mind.
I am enjoying this project but I haven't even had the chance to sit down and start any of the projects I had hope to do. This time of year is usually exhausting and long at work.

I hope that you are enjoying viewing these envelopes and postcards so far. Have any of you found them inspiring enough to try something out on your snail mail envelopes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment.