Tuesday 5 March 2013

Project: Doodle A Day ~Favourite Letter~

Day 5: Favourite Letter
Day 4: favourite letter... Snail  mail, stationery, stamp, me, surprises #doodleadaymarch #doodleaday #handdrawn #snailmail #penpal #postcard
My first thought was not a letter of the alphabet but a letter in the post. I absolutely love them and I hope that there will never come a point where I have to stop.
 
I was then thinking of a letter... P came to mind for pen and paper but then I started thinking snail mail, stationery, sweets, sandwiches, stamps..... and my name begins with an S so that kind of outweighted the P... still every stamp needs a price and luckily we work with pennies/pence. I'd love mail 7 days a week but that's only wishful thinking!
 
Do you have a favourite Letter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment.