Monday 8 April 2013

Project: Doodle A Day ~Close Up~

Day 8: Close Up
Day 7: Close Up! #magnifyglass #doodleadayapril #doodle #doodleaday #snailmail #snailmailrevolution #savesnailmail #sendmoremail
I had thought of a magnify glass with someone looking through it so that the eye looked huge but looking at the other drawings posted so far are of an eye. So I decided to draw the magnify glass but with a close up of the unfortunate look of the snail mail world. I hope that we in the U.K will never lose Saturday deliveries it would be so sad.
 
I really wish though that I was better with typography but all things come with time and I need to keep practising.

2 comments:

  1. I like this, it is a great concept and well executed , A+!
    We still have Saturday deliveries in Germany, but we don't have that in Ireland.

    I always want to send more letters but I have been pretty lazy so far :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... I will come by for my prize later :). I'm quite surprised Ireland doesn't as I only know of the Scandavian countries not to have a Saturday postal service but I guess other European countries do too.

      I would love to have carried on my list about extreme postage prices etc... but its best to keep it small.

      When I don't have mail to send I end up finding ways to send it, its an addiction I think.

      Delete

Thank you for your wonderful comment.