Monday 10 June 2013

Project: Stamp Scavenger Hunt ~Red and Word~

Day 9: Red
Day 9: Red #edwardVI #stamp #postagestamp #red #boy #royalty #british #uk #psjune #postalsociety #tudor
Well I didn't think a person could get anymore red then this. I almost didn't get the stamp range as Royal Mail sent me Jane Austen stamps by accident. They were so wonderful and let me keep them and sent me this set too which was slightly cheaper. It was so nice as it makes it worth while having spent a fortune on mail all these years and hopefully many more to come.
 
Day 10: Word
Day 10: Word. I was going to post this on buildings until I noticed a word on it. #word #kursaal #postagestamp #stamp #postalsociety #psjune #building #british #uk #colourful #scavengerhunt #challenge
I choose this for the building topic and then realised it had the word Kursaal on it so had to pick something else. Having now posted this stamp on here I've just noticed there are people in the entrance way.
 
I'm really going to have to do some serious searching through my envelopes tomorrow for the different shape themed as I've never come across U.K stamps that are any other shape but Rectangle and Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment.