Tuesday 17 July 2012

Project: Inspiration

photo
I love the envelope of this one but not so much the way I ended up writing the quote but it was so lengthy that I was worried about it not fitting. I was supposed to put a different one here but ended up getting mixed up with them in my haste to put them out and about. It doesn't matter though as the main thing is someone gets them and feels a little cheery by the decoration if not the quote.

We went to the other end of the supermarket and came back, I saw a lady standing right in front of this spot and I thought that she had opened the envelope and was looking through it but it was her shopping list and she didn't even acknowldge the card. The downside to placing them in such places is that people end up thinking they are part of the display.

I'm curious to know if you are green fingered. Someone bought me a plant recently and its the first time I knew about repotting so I did and it is blooming so much I can't help but think wow every time I see it. It needs repotting again as its grown that much but I guess when winter comes it won't be flowery anymore... at least I know I can keep a plant alive for more then a month at least... still I haven't ever bought any plants in my life time.

2 comments:

Thank you for your wonderful comment.