Here is the last of my envelopes, I can't believe July is over and we are moving in to August. It doesn't feel like summer at all as the temperatures have dropped once again and I need my wooly socks.... brrr.... I am sad to end this project but who knows I may do it again one day... lets wait and see.
I left this envelope at an ATM machine today, weirdly there was no one behind me when I did it and as I was walking away a lady shouted 'excuse me', I turned round to see her flick it to one side. So this ones probably going to end up in the bin... oh well!
From this project:
- I was able to test my creativity by doing something a little different.
- To end up being reckless towards the end and not really caring anymore who was looking or who was not. I would have put this at the ATM even if there were people behind me.
- To learn from my mistakes.... use a plastic wallet, wait until the right moment to do a project as July was just too hectic for it.
- That people in Bradford do not get excited by creative envelopes and will not get in touch. Unfortunately I'm here to stay so Bradfords my only creative outlet.
- I loved doing it and I can't wait to create more random projects like this.
Have you enjoyed this and would you attempt something like this yourself?