Tuesday 27 November 2012

Project: Lovely Letters

Can you believe that this is the last of my lovely letters, its quite disappointing but I hope there is another one of these to happen next year as I quite looked forward to seeing what my partner did with the tasks.
 
My partner sent me quite a few bits and pieces of craft supplies so I decided to use those to create some writing paper to write a letter to her on. This is what I came up with...
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
 She also sent me 2 notecards which I thought would be fun to fill in and send to her along with a postcard full of my quirks...
Untitled and my gift was a Hello Kitty Notebook and I wrapped it in Hello Kitty Wrapping paper. Untitled

As always I hope my partner liked it.

Today I received a package from my partner... I love the airmal sticker...
. Untitled Untitled
I've received a postcard, a little bag, some tape and a letter.... definately was a great package to receive.

I hope that you're having some good mail days. December is almost here and I'm sure that some of you will recipe some great packages. I can't wait to start blogging about my Christmas cards on here.

2 comments:

  1. These packages look like so fun. I love the peacock/bird theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of peacocks so my friend choose wisely :). I can't wait to use everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment.