Thursday 26 July 2012

Project: Inspiration

photo
The envelope I left at the post office I was meant to leave inside this knickers and bra set. It doesn't matter though as in the end I left everything in such a random place regardless of what they said or meant. I just wanted to get as many of my envelopes out there for people to pick up. This one I had intended to leave in the craft section with all the buttons but I kind of forgot that that was my intention until I walked passed the store and realised I had no envelopes left to leave.

I can't believe that I'm 26 days in to this project already, of course it feels like such a life time ago that I started it and all the rain we've had, you wouldn't imagine it now with the heatwave we are having at the moment. Its like I'm in a completely different month with how much things have calmed down and the weather has changed.

Do you ever feel like that, like time has gone slow and then speeded up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment.