Friday 14 December 2012

Project: Christmas Postcards

#doyle #washitape #snowflake #christmas #snailmail #postcard#doyle #christmastree #christmas #gems #sweets #candy #washitape #wreath
A fun and easy way to make things stand out is to use a paper doyle, you get a million in a pack anyway. Still those red gems have to be the greatest thing I received for Eid-ul-Adha as they are a gem ribbons that I just had to use and I think they look so effective :).
 
Have you come across any great craft ideas lately?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! love both! *7* Like your art a lot, girl ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bubbles!
    I received your Christmas card, thank you! I loved it!
    I wanted to send you something back, but given that you don't celebrate Christmas (or do you?) I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't be offended by a Christmas-themed card - would you? Please let me know :)
    I hope you are doing well and I love this idea!
    All the best,
    Caddi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment.