Sunday 23 December 2012

Project: Christmas Postcards

#crackers #washitape #candles #postcard #snailmail#tree #washitape #candles #christmas #christmastree #postcard #snailmail
I hadn't planned on having a quiet week but things tend to happen in life that take priority but here I am again posting a couple more postcards that I sent out this year.
 
One thing I always loved at Christmas time is Christmas crackers, there was just something about that plastic toy, joke and paper hat that we all looked forward to. Also growing up I knew a couple of families that made Christmas crackers for a living at home. You had to have patience and space for such a thing as it took over your house as well as took some effort making (even though we thought it looked great).
 
Do you always buy a set of crackers to pop on the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment.