Wednesday 10 April 2013

Project: Doodle A Day ~Secret~

Day 10: Secret
Day 10: secret, nothing beats a hidden #secret behind closed doors! #keys #antique #vintage #keyhole #envelope #snailmail #snailmailrevolution #doodleaday #doodle #doodleadayapril
Shh... Keep it a secret! There is something about old keys and locked doors that make you curious about the secrets hidden behind them. This one after I finished colouring it, I thought I should have drawn the keyhole on the seal of the envelope with keys along the bottom. I will at another point draw that now that I have the idea but I need to think of something to go down the side of the golden key. Any ideas?
 
What secret would you want to reveal?

2 comments:

  1. what about a little ribbon tide to the key, hmm something floaty would be nice.

    I like it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started doodling like a chain as I too thought a ribbon etc... but I don't know if it would survive in the post. Lets see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment.