Wednesday 3 April 2013

Project: Doodle A Day ~Superheros~

Day 3: Superhero
Day 3: Superhero #inspectorgadget #doodleaday #doodleadayapril #doodle #cartoon #childhood I was a little disappointed when I first saw this one as I had done superheros for my vintage theme one and if I'd known this one was coming up I would have just done one of them (I'm glad I didn't though). I didn't want to do the typical Batman, Spiderman, Hulk etc... as I didn't enjoy those cartoons as a child and still don't, also it will probably be a common choice for most people doodling this theme. So last night when I couldn't get to sleep, I thought about this one and I surprised myself as to how many there actually are.... Like last time I thought of Popeye but didn't want to draw him, Turtles but I didn't want to draw all 4 of them, The 3 Musketeers but again I didn't want to draw 3 of them, Pink Panther, Danger Mouse which I almost drew....and Inspector Gadget.... I had to draw him as that is another cartoon I loved as a child. I'm so glad I did as it was quite something drawing all those hands.
 
Who is your favourite superhero?

1 comment:

  1. Inspector Gadget, I loved him! He looks really good there!

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are one of my heroes, and Thundercats and he-Man and She-Ra...ahem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment.