Saturday 15 June 2013

Project: Stamp Scavenger Hunt ~Cat~

Day 15: Cat
Day 15: Cat. I've decided to stop here with this stamp challenge as the 2nd half I'm going to have to pull all my letters out for to find one that fits. I'm too unwell for it right now :( which is why I haven't blogged on s&b either. #stamp #postalsociety
This is going to be the last stamp I post for this scavenger hunt which I've enjoyed so much and I've used 14 of my own stamps for the themes and one for ones I've been sent. I would have loved to have continued with the hunt but I've got to the point where I'm now going to have to use stamps from other countries as I can only fit in about 3 with the rest of the themes. I just don't unfortunately have the energy to go searching through all my letters right now and as you'll have noticed I haven't posted anything on any of my other blogs.
 
I'm sure I'll be back to post some more challenges here soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment.