Sunday 15 December 2013

Project: Christmas Postcards

Untitled
I honestly don't know where the week has gone and I haven't even posted a single post in that time. I've just been so full of cold this week that I just haven't spent that long online. Even now I feel a little light headed but I really hope that I can pull myself through this week as from Friday I will start my Christmas holidays... I honestly can't wait as I so need that lay in (I won't share with you what time I got up today!)
 
Today I decided to make a start on the last project on my project list. I've decorated the envelopes and just need to write in the cards but I want something nice and inspirational to fit in with the season. I'm not going to photograph all the locations I leave the cards as with project Inspiration I felt a little too exposed when wanting to leave a card and run. Lets see how this works. I'll blog about it as soon as I've finished with the postcards.
 
Unfortunately things never worked out with the a-happy-new-year-letter-exchange-project so I won't be able to share anything for it. However if you did get assigned a partner I hope that you have a lot of fun!
Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Time just flies by at the moment. I am impressed that you sat down and did christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them last year too and this year I really didn't have the energy for it but forced myself to which I'm glad I did now as I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment.